At the Human Values Foundation (UK registered charity number 1048755, company registration number 3089834) we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and data are protected. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with any policy changes.
Information we may collect:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us
* You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email, post and on social media. This includes information you provide when you register to support our charity, enquire about our products or services or use our online shopping facility.
* The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other specific information that may be required for a particular service or sale.
Information we collect about you
* When you use our website, we automatically collect anonymous information about your visit and how you use our services.
* We may collect information about you which we have received from publicly-available sources.
* We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access to your data, accidental loss, destruction or damage and misuse or alteration of your personal information.
* Your personal data may be stored on our secure servers, computers and digital devices used by our personnel and a limited amount may be stored in our manual record-keeping system.
Your Rights Under GDPR
You have the following rights in relation to the data we may hold:
1. The right to be informed about the collection and use of your data which is outlined in the policy.
2. The right to access the personal data that we hold on you.
3. The right to rectification of the personal data we hold on you, or to complete any information that is incomplete.
4. The right to have your personal data erased.
5. The right to restrict processing of your personal data to limit how we use your data under certain circumstances.
6. The right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services.
7. The right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
8. The right for us to not make solely automated decisions, including profiling, that has a significant impact on you.
You can exercise any of your rights above by making a Subject Access Request. Please put this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in line with data protection law.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites and content. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.